A Look at the AMTA 2019 Schools Summit Education Sessions
The AMTA 2019 Schools Summit is only two months away!
The Summit is taking place this year in Charlotte, North Carolina, February 21-22.
This is your opportunity to network and learn from like-minded professionals in the field of massage therapy education.
In addition to the many networking events, Schools Summit is your chance to learn the latest research and practices to help your schools thrive.
This year’s education sessions include:
- Highlights from the Science of Learning with Whitney Lowe, BA, LMT
- Interdisciplinary Competencies for Massage Therapists in Health Care with Robin Anderson, MEd, LMT, BCTMB, CEAS and Brent Jackson, BA, LMT
- AMTA’s 2019 Massage Profession Research Report with Cynthia Ribeiro, LMT and Winona Bontrager, LPN, LMT
- Grassroots Marketing: How to Fill a Classroom with Word-of-Mouth Referrals with Jodi Scholes, LMT
- Teaching Ethics in the 21st Century with Julie Goodwin, LMT
- Teaching Pain Management Panel with Whitney Lowe, BA, LMT, Hunter Groninger, MD, and W. Clay Jackson, MD
Reserve your spot now! Early registration closes January 22. Don’t forget, AMTA School Members receive one free registration – claim yours now by calling an AMTA customer service representative at 847.905.1674.